June is going to be a very busy month for Team LINIAN as they are attending both the Elexshow,
Harrogate (13th & 14th June
) and the FIREX International
(19th to 21st June
The Elexshow is the UK’s dedicated tradeshow for electrical contractors and it’s expected to attract hundreds of companies next month. The FIREX is Europe’s #1 Fire Safety Show and the only event
that connects the global fire and security markets.
Ian Arbuckle, Managing Director at LINIAN
explains: ‘Fire safety is at the forefront of everyone’s minds following the tragic events of 2017. At LINIAN, fire safety has always been our number one priority and attending events such as these allows us to showcase our range of products, properly explain the benefits and source new partners to distribute our products.
It’s essential that cables are adequately supported to avoid the premature collapse in the event of a fire and
when it comes to fire fixing clips we are very proud of the fact that LINIAN both invented and manufacture the ‘Only’ metal fastener fixing on the market.
Our range of products not only comply with current standards but also the imminent changes to the BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations (18th
Edition). With over 190 stockists (with distributors throughout the UK as well as in Estonia, Lithuania, Lativa, Russia and Cape Town), LINIAN is rapidly and continually growing a global network. We want to bring our products to as many people as possible’.
The LINIAN Fire Clip is:
The LINIAN Fire Clip also meets the following standards:
- Multi-purpose: suitable for a wide range of electrical, alarm and data cabling
- Three times faster to install than traditional methods
- Expertly designed to save time, money and lives
- Compliant with the recommendations for Fire Rated Cable Fixings BS 7671 Amendment 3 & now the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Compliant with BS 5839
- Independently fire rated tested to 120 minutes (British Standard) and 90 minutes (EU)
- Burn tested with a melting point of >1000 degrees Celsius
- Pull out or tensile load equal to 244 newtons = one bag of cement
Reasons to attend the Elexshow, Harrogate:
You can visit LINIAN on Stand F60
- Get the lowdown on the latest rules & regulations by attending the free seminars
- Receive a voucher booklet to get some exclusive ‘on the day’ offers
- Try before you buy: you’ll get an opportunity to try out the latest products
- Free parking
- Free bacon roll and t-shirt
Reasons to attend the FIREX International, London:
You can visit LINIAN on Stand A255
- See the newest products to reach the market (from both global and local manufacturers)
- Meet the distributors and integrators
- Network with your peers and share ideas
- Learn how you can influence and implement the most appropriate solutions
- Get an overview of the latest trends in fire safety, to maintain and hone your competitive edge
LINIAN is a proud family business established in Glasgow in 2006 by current directors Wes & Jean Arbuckle. The business is named after their two children, Lynne and Ian, who joined the business in August 2015. They currently manufacture the LINIAN Fire Clip and aim to build a global brand and business.
We’d love you to…
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST